Resource LinksPlease find a list of a list of resources below, as well as resource links;
- Supports 4 Student Success Toolkit
- Academic Success Toolkit
- Student Engagement Toolkit
- Social Emotional and Physical Well Being Toolkit
- Preventing Suspension Toolkit
- Success Coach Model Toolkit
- FASD Clinic Referral Toolkit
- Eight Magic Keys
Please find a list of resource links below;
- Canada FASD Research Network – the Canada Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Research Network (CanFASD) is a collaborative, interdisciplinary research network, with collaborators, researchers and partners across the nation. It is Canada’s first comprehensive national Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) research network. It started as an alliance of seven jurisdictions and operated for seven years as the Canada Northwest FASD Research Network. CanFASD’s unique partnership brings together many scientific viewpoints to address complexities of FASD, with a focus of ensuring that research knowledge is translated to community and policy action. Our mission is to produce and maintain national, collaborative research designed for sharing with all Canadians, leading to prevention strategies and improved support services for people affected by Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder.
- FASD-related initiatives across Alberta – help build awareness, promote prevention, increase access to FASD assessment and diagnosis clinics, conduct new research, and provide support for individuals living with FASD and their caregivers.
- FASD Support and Resources in Alberta – this site lists services, supports and resources specifically for families and other caregivers of children, youth and adults affected by Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) in Edmonton, Calgary and other regions of Alberta.
- Engage – Using proactive methods to build healthy communities, repair harm, and restore relationships in schools, families, teams, and other groups. Over the past several years, the Engage Team have jointly facilitated numerous workshops with staff from schools and community organizations looking at how to create restorative cultures. They bring passion, research, and over fifty years of experience to Engage.